Why our wines are different from other regions?
The special “terroir” of our vineyards (altitude, location, slate soil, low rainfall) give the wine a character with the following characteristics:
- The balance is achieved in our long and late maturations favored by low temperatures of high mountain.
- Great aromatic intensity enhanced by these cooler temperatures, proper maceration and lees contact.
- Its peculiar structure of well rounded tannins retain their cheerful spirit.
- A low color intensity producing vines in our cool nights during the ripening of the grapes.
- His distinctive Mediterranean character, although it is found in the mountains and close to Sierra Nevada, and a particular mineral taste of your slate floor.